苏州美甲美容培训学校

美甲网上授课,美容学校多少钱,美甲学校哪里好

A-League: Jets remain keen on Roy O’Donovan but other talks on hold until new coach appointed

IN DEMAND: Chief executive Lawrie McKinna is confident of signing Roy O’Donovan despite the Jets being without a coach after Mark Jones’ exit. Picture: Getty Images

苏州美甲学校

A DECISION on thefuture of 10 off-contract players at the Jets hasbeen put on hold but negotiations with Central Coast striker Roy O’Donovan are continuing.

Mariners coach Paul Okon confirmed on Saturday that the Irishman, who scored 11 goals this campaign, would be departing Gosford.

“We wish Roy well. He’s been great value for us,” Okon said. “He’s a goalscorer and whichever team has him next season will be very lucky.”

The Jetsare the frontrunners to secure the 31-year-old but Western Sydney are also understood to have tabled an offer. Brisbane had also been in talks but balked at the wage demands.

Jets chief executive Lawrie McKinna was confident that the sacking of coach Mark Jones on Sunday would not impact on negotiations and remains confident of signing the fiery front man.

“I spoke to the boy and explained what happened re Mark Jones,” McKinna said.

The Jets have already added Daniel Georgievski, Kosta Petratos and MarioShabow to the roster for next season.

They have alsobeen in talks with several other Australian-based players, but McKinna said those discussions would cease until a new coach is appointed.

“With Roy the talks were in an advanced stage,” McKinna said.“Discussions with other players are on hold. The new coach has to sign the players.”

Imports Mateo Poljak, Ma Leilei and Morten Nordstrand head a list of 10 players off contract includingAndrew Hoole, Daniel Mullen,Ben Kantarovski, Labinot Haliti, Kristian Brymora, Joel Allwright and Harry Sawyer.

“Those boys are contracted until the end of May,” McKinna said.

“They will just need to wait.For those boys it’s not ideal but that is football. I will address the players before training on Wednesday and along with Clayton Zane do their individualreviews next week.”

Jets keen on Roy but other talks put on ice TweetFacebook Jets target Roy as future of off-contract players put on hold Pictures: Getty Images+9Pictures: Getty ImagesMORE GALLERIES

facebookSHAREtwitterTWEETemailwhatsappcommentCommentsNordstrand confirmed on instagram after Saturday’s season-ending 2-0 loss to Sydney that he was returning to Denmark.

“Not the end to my Australian experience I was hoping for!” Nordstrand said.

“But I would like to thank everyone who crossed my path for the last 18 months, it has been a great experience for me and my family!”

McKinna said as soon as Jones’ departure was announced“phone calls and texts and emails startedcoming in straight away”.

“Some of the ones who have come in were not on the radar previously,” he said.

“We are not going to dwell on it. Myself and [football operations manager] Joel Griffithswill compile a list andconduct interviews.

“I will have a video hook up with owner Martin Lee this week and once we have narrowed down a list involve him again.”

Jones and predecessor Scott Millerhave been sacked in the 10 months since Lee tookcontrol and McKinnaadmitted he was feeling the heat to get the right coach this time around.

“There is pressure on me big time.”

Posted in 苏州美甲美容学校 | Comments Off on A-League: Jets remain keen on Roy O’Donovan but other talks on hold until new coach appointed