苏州美甲美容培训学校

美甲网上授课,美容学校多少钱,美甲学校哪里好

‘I couldn’t breathe’: Australian sisters injured in acid attack at London nightclub

An Australian woman who was injured in an acid attack at a London nightclub says she feared she had been caught up in a terrorist attack when chaos erupted inside the venue.

苏州美甲学校

Sydney woman Isobella Fraser, 22, and her sister Prue, 20, were with friends in the Mangle E8 nightclub in Dalston, east London, early on Monday morning when a fight broke out between a group of people standing nearby.

Isobella said she saw someone use a drink bottle to splash two men in the face with a liquid, which also splashed on her, her sister and others standing around them. Police say 12 people were injured when the corrosive substance was thrown.

“It just sort of went everywhere,” Isobella told Channel 7.

“I couldn’t breathe. I thought we were getting gassed, I thought it was a terrorist attack or something … I was freaking out just because of all the things that have been happening.

“I actually couldn’t breathe and I was coughing, and yeah, I just felt this thing on my arm, and I realised it was some sort of acid. It was pretty crazy.”

Isobella, who is a model, was burnt on her arm and on her back, while Prue was burnt on her arm. They took themselves to hospital for treatment.

Isobella said her shirt stuck to her skin when the acid hit, and the fabric had to be picked out of her wounds. But she said her injuries “could be worse”.

“They’re very painful, but I didn’t get it on the face or anything like other people did, in the eye, and apparently some people can’t see, which is really bad,” she said.

Prue said “everyone was crying” when they realised what had happened.

“It was horrific. Just the thought of it now is quite stressful,” she said.

Police said two men aged in their 20s were the most seriously injured, and remained in hospital. No one has been arrested over the attack.

“The substance is yet to be identified, but it is believed to have been acidic,” police said in a statement.

Another of the injured was Sadie Wright, the cousin of former Premier League footballer Jamie O’Hara.

O’Hara tweeted a photo of Ms Wright’s injuries, and described the attack as a “sick act of violence”. sick that my cousin got burnt from this acid attack in hackney,innocent people get injured for the sick act of violence,guy should get life pic.twitter苏州美甲学校/gysgljLpuO??? Jamie Ohara (@Mrjamieohara1) April 17, 2017

Posted in 苏州美甲美容学校 | Comments Off on ‘I couldn’t breathe’: Australian sisters injured in acid attack at London nightclub